random post

good to see you all early in the morning...
let me start with a polite greeting first...
GOOD MORNING PPL~
doubtless that its actually a bit late for my sleeping time....
its important to emphasize "a bit"... why?? be patiently, let me explain it to you.
ok, its well know that as a degree level student we have to go through a busy three years life(minimum three years)
as busy in what terms? assignment time... dont you guys agree with me? haha..
its true that whilst doing the assignment, reluctantly we have to burn the oil lamp til the next morning... most of it because we accumulate the work until last few minutes... right?
you can object me if you are not one of us... haha... thats why i said mostly...
so, although its going to 0300 i still claim that its early...
i experienced few times that i went to class soon after i finished my assignment in the morning...
be frankly, the feeling not bad.... it will boost up your semangat for a period of times...
but later on, you have to count on RED BULL... haha...

E years, how to go through with a appropriate lifestyle...
after LearN you have to EarN...
well, its time for me proceed to sleep... haha..
good night ppl, ops...

Comments

=ah.kEnt= said…
I think this kind of life is wont so difficult for you...
Since you found your OWN FORCE to study rite?
Jia Cheng said…
still far from 0300 la...
your post only 0239
xD
but i not one of u also
haha.....

Popular Posts