a moody day

how to start with this post tittle?
yup, i'm extremly moody currently, trying so hard to study but ended with a sleep in bed last night. kinda surprise that i can sleep that long, am i evolved? haha.. maybe.
finally back to college, its not as excited as i expected indeed kinda disappointed.
i dont what the heck happen to me, just felt that.
its getting vague whether is it my problem or our problem, i dont see any virtually certainty between this thing. my sight is getting blur and blur....
its supposed to be a happy day but it seems unlikely, it urged my to doubt myself "hey!! any problem with you?"
whatever~ life like this, dont you guys agree with me?
i dont like whenever ppl giving excuses that this is the faith because before the moment you dead its still not faith, correct?
beyond the LIMIT! (nice new phrase rite? i like it)
have a great day ppl~

Comments

DoRaeMonZ said…
可能你知道为什么你会moody.. 只是你不接受呢?? cheer leh^^

Popular Posts