desperado?

just ignore the title, as i simply put it only...
it is irrelavant of what i'm going to discuss down there...
life isnt that smooth lately... wanted so much to study but then there is something pulling back me... dont be afraid, this circumstance isnt any kind of horror movie... chill ya...
its like, i'm getting lazy and lazier(?) after my two weeks breaks previously... damn headache about it... time is getting lesser, apart from my exam only 7 months remain... really dont know how to write "death"LOL...
manglish, really a troublesome disease... why would i called it as a disease?
because, i need to cure it up... i dont want to remain at the kindergarden standard english level...
not so say i need to become a pro in this language, at least a satisfied college/uni student level... correct or not? sigh...
looks like i'm gonna miss my bed again....
i have no choice but to abandon you, my dear bed...
last but not least,
happy birthday to my dear friend, VALERIE...

Comments

Popular Posts