the 200th

its not that easy to reach this number in a blog...
it may seems easy to others but not me...
as i dont blog much and express much in blog make me harder to achieve this number...
current life is not that smooth... but somehow i felt glad...
i hope that everything will be fine as i wished...
i started to afraid of my degree programme... my result is purely based on my actual exam days...
good or bad in based on my performance that particular day...
just one shot off... its the paradox of having external programme....
so, there are nothing much to envy... right???
degree programme is not that easy to counter...
for all the fellows and friends out there whomsoever a degree student all the best for you all...
=)

Comments

said…
add oil la bro..^^
u can do it de~^^
JaCksoN said…
add oil fengz
as u say still have 7 month
slow slow chase ba !!

Popular Posts