the moment

the moment

the moment that linked us
the moment together we stepped into a dark place
the moment we walk side by side
the moment i grabbed u tight in my palm
the moment we unwilling to loosen our hand
the moment that the moonlight and stars glinted above our head
the moment i made a cup of mee for you
the moment i peeped on your sleeping face
the moment that i cant ever forget in my life
the moment that i dropped in a deep well
the moment that drag myself towards the feeling
the moment i received your sms
the moment i reply u one by one with a popping heart and shaking hand
the moment i miss you so much in that mid night
the moment

lots of moments accomplished memories
moments cant recreate due to your demands because once its recreate, its not memories
memories can only accumulated in every single right moment
memories only bear in one's mind and heart
unbelievable that its just one month apart from now,
and its such a great and abysmal impact to me
now i realized that you occupy lots of space in my heart's pie
its my pleasure to have you in my memories.


Regards,
afengz

ps: actually planned to type in Chinese but found it become a hard language for me now, its because the english speaking environment that i work with currently. i miss my mother language so much. 【风徐徐吹蚀陈年柳木,令人唏嘘为何不为金。】

Comments

KaiWoon said…
i love this! :D
all the best, wish that yous dreams come true.
W.H. 梁 said…
thx for you wish~
may god bless you.
haha~

Popular Posts