i miss you ich vermisse dich я по тебе скучаю aku rindu kamu

dear lingz,
forgive me to release my feeling in this post.
apparently, i cant tahan the miss feeling towards you.
its been six days... six days...
for the last six days, i went it through fine; but there were some faults being made...
and two car accidents nearly occurred. i was freaking shocked that moment...
but for god sake, i'm here sitting infront of my pc to write this blog post... GOD BLESS US!!!
i like the way you are. i miss that morning 0337, yea, i admit that i'm so so sensitive of your sms.
yea, u ain't just summer to me but autumn too. u aren't sun or moonlight to me because they seems far from me; but, season that always around me.
last but not least, i miss you deadly~
haha... yea~ i admit~ you are the one...
i'm kinda sotong(singlish) and kayu(singlish) person lately, maybe too much computer thingy...
and one more, Good Night and sleep tight~
tmr will be a good day and of cause a better day...
can't wait for tmr~
grabbed from janice blog

best to describe my feelings?? haha... yea~

Comments

KaiWoon said…
walao like this meh?
everybody knows dy!XD
but congrats too!!
W.H. 梁 said…
sry guys, its just my feeling. if it make u feel uncomfortable, i'm here sincerely apologize.

kaiwoon: nth to congrats what!! its my feeling...dont think too much.
Anonymous said…
wahhhhhhhhhh~~

Popular Posts