tagged....

(Her /him refers to the person who tagged you.)

1. What's the relationship between you and her/him?

I knew her last year, she was a prefect last time but now, my friend....

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?

Friendly. Nice.
ABC. Good in ENGLISH. Dance lover.

3. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?

"Afengzzz. "

4. The most memorable thing she/he has done for you?

Fetch me to bus stop??


5. If she/he became your lover, you will ...

I think i will appreciate her gua.... IF ....

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...

I will, make her fetch me home everyday... Cuz i stay at north, she stay at south... hahahaha....

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..

UNDERSTAND ME..


8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is ..

She tear off the pic of me and Val..

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?

Get her a BOYFRIEND....


10. The overall impression of him/her is..

Good.... love to cry????


11. How do you think that people around you feel about you?

A bad monitor.....

12. The character of you for yourself is..

Dont noe..... i think is love hunger???

13. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is..

not fit enough....

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is ...

I dont wanna be anythings other than wat i been trying lately....

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something to them.
I will safe u guys from any crisis..... Think of me when u want..... hahaha.....

tagged...
1. leo
2. jackson
3. neohneoh

Comments

MaggieMTMT said…
I am sooooooooooooo totalllllllyyyyyyy speeeeechelessssss on you saying that you wanna get me a boyfriend...
U ARE SO DEAD MEAT MAN!!!

Popular Posts