20080928 and 20081003

20080928
wat is this means??
Val said that this day was a meaningful day....
but this day not include of me...
wat is the day about???
i dont wanna know... i juz want to fade away....
today... as usual i went to the lab to have a nice nap...
who knows the assistant haven come....
so no choice i went down to my class.....
as my foot stepping down the staircase....
i saw Val but with that guy.....
my heart juz slice into small pieces....
but my face still hanging the smile....
fake smile....
i just walk away with the smile....
i went up the lab again....
and once again, the lab door closed....
so on, i went down again...
i dont know its lucky anot...
i saw them again....
this time i dont have those time to hang my smile...
i really 'fade' away this time....
my heart.... just bleed....
no choice, i'm just nothing to her....
indeed, she is not mine.....
and once again....
20081003
thank you....
for the sadness that God gave me....

Comments

Popular Posts