what a guy/girl wants

its not rarely to see some notes posted on facebook regarding the title above...
in fact, i'm sicked of it, alot... no offence at all, just i found out those post is rather mumbling indeed....
i dont know what do you guys think about it, its just my own opinion...
but what i really wants is simple, a simplistic of my ideal partner...
i hope she,
doesnt minds to travel around with me even thou i can only let her embrace my waist behind while we riding bike together;
doesnt minds that i cant give her any pricey gifts but a warmth hug for every festival or days that we being together;
doest minds that i cant afford her any high class foods but a plate of hokkien mee at Petaling Street that we share together;
doesnt mind that i dont have a handsome face as Brad Pitt or a perfect six packs as Taylor Lautner has but rather a normal guy like anyone at the streets that will appreciate his loved one as the only one;
doesnt minds that i love her more than anyone else even myself.

i think my ideal partner might doesnt seem as simple as you guys think,
in my context its my perspective...
but i think if the right person in your mind fall within the above ambit,
what are you waiting for? i already stood in front of you... LOL
material just a subject matter, what i addicted most is the object matter...
are you the ONE?

Comments

Popular Posts