t'm back PEOPLE!!!

apart from my previous, gam gam one month already.
all dudes out there, sorry ya~
life being so busy lately...
but if you want to have a yamcha session with me, NO PROBLEM~
just gimme a call i will turn up.
(ps: contact me half day before ya. dont last minute,late invitation will not entertained... lol...;p)
my mock exam will start next week, so i maybe disappear again~ kekex...
one thing to clarify here, I'M SINGLE!!! haha..
so, if got any sui sui e girls can introduce to me, sharing is caring what. =)
had a camp previous weekend, quite tiring...
stick with kids inside the camp, damn teruk them... call me UNCLE... WTF....
when come to feeding time then change to call me Gor Gor.... damn realistic la...
kids nowadays make me scare~\
but i still like babies...i want babies~~
found that hard to speak lately... everytime speaking in whatever language also "kek" there...
seems like 语言障碍... is it a common thing when dominant language changed from a previous familiar environment, a crash occur? sad case la...
so how?
anyway, i'm optimistic, chill my frenz... haha...
looking forward to see you guys..
ciao~

Comments

JaCksoN said…
will be find u soon
hehe
after your exam sure come out!!!
Kent said…
single??????
sure mou? i dun belive。。。
NoNo said…
Uncle..hahahaha=D
shall wish u all the best in exam
W.H. 梁 said…
jackson: yea, i'm finished...
kent: yes!!! i'm!!!!
brando: tq tq...

Popular Posts