Curb the GREY!

currently, my PRIOR mission is to Curb the GREY!!!!!!!!
i dont want to be pessimist from tmr onwards.
i have to conquer my seven days work.
i always wanted to share a bulk of things through my blog,
consequently i felt it hard to start with the FIRST WORD.
so, its right to say that the hardest words in the world is the First worD.
pressure, from different aspect crashed on me the previous couple of days.
i agreed that PRESsURE really make us move forward, despite the negative part it do help.
but pressure have to be handle regularly in order for a balance lifestyle.
apparently, i cant really cope the pressure well the previous days.
sometime, i even doubt myself why i was gave birth in this particular circumstance.
i dont mean my family contributed to my pressure,
but as the only son of my family's old folks(my parent) i really feel the burden, although i have an elder sister.
my study, my financial, my relationship and my family subsequently contributed my increasing pressure.
i aint a superMAN nor SPIderMan. I dont have any super powers...
i did thought of detain myself from getting contact with outer world....
GOD SAKE!
bless afengz to get through 7 days.

Comments

qqfoo said…
same as me .. but i know you can handle it well .. just take more time =)

Popular Posts