the last day of NOVEMBER and the start of steping into ADULT WORLD

today is the 30th of November, also a last day for this month...
thinking back this month..
many things had happened, most of it are good things and memorable things...
lots of things went through this month.
i wont forget in my lifetime...
in the other hand, i stepped into the ADULT WORLD today...
a day work really suffer and tiring but i have my very own motivation to keep me pushing on...
kinda boring working day actually, but i managed to find some fun inside...
salary not bad, benefits good indeed, as a result satisfy.
get to know some interesting working colleague, not bad...
i will WORKHARD N PLAYHARD for sure...
REDANG, I CANT WAIT THE ARRIVAL OF YOU...

i'm glad that treasured you in my life,
u make me move, u make me climb.
miss u so much, wonder that will you have you lunch n etc.
a song "morning" is the voice towards u.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahaha.. yo. who keep you motivated?O.O keke.. XD
becca

Popular Posts