the 100th

O M G ...
unbelievable... my blog survived til 100th post...
yeah~fu yoh~
hahaha....
this 100th post mean so much to me... this blog accompany me from last year til now...
there is so much i wait to be done in this year...
i got alot of things that i want to note down inside my blog...
but i lazy to type... i prefer photo to tell u all the stories... but i cant afford a digital camera...
hahaha.. so pls dont complain that my post so short...
hahaha... my english so poor la...
no money to study ABC at tadika.... hahaha...
people, afengz is doing his best ady...
applaud....hahaha...
i juz simply simply crush in u again...
=crush=

Comments

ArPeng said…
wow,
the 100th i oni found u here neh~

if ur blog too short,
consider to post up some foto XD
W.H. 梁 said…
hahaha... thx... kekeke...

Popular Posts