i'm back...

i'm back...
i'm recovering...
i'm back to my busy life...
anyways, i enjoy my busy life...
although my platelets index is very low...
but i will try my best to protect my own body...
i wont let myself bleeding, becuz some minor cut can lead me to death....
hahaha...
finally i backed to school...
thanks to all my class buddy...
thanks to protect me especially during the fire drill...
u guys let me feel that i belong to the class...
and and thanks to all the greeting msg from you guys during my suffer time...
hahaha.... just glad that have u guys as classmate...
and i managed backed to CHONG HWA ST. JOHN ....
PEOPLE!!! I'M BACK...
hahaha.....
yesterday i have a quite a funny performance watching night...
technically, i paid RM17 to look after a kiddie...
hahaha... nevermind, i enjoyed and glad that can go for the performance....
be4 the performance, v went to have dinner at [金莲记]...
that dinner just like a normal family dinner... hahaha... i'm very satisfy with all the things....
so as a conclusion.... i love my life...
love u , afengz....

Comments

Popular Posts