Your's Back

aiks.....
today, as usual..... i really want to have lunch with u.....
the first recess....... i want to go to your's class.....
before i step in your class..... i saw ur face.....
i'm really happy cuz i can see your face.... but u are talking to a guys....
thats make me feel sour..... really sad.... then i just keep walking around outside ur class....
just do not dare to step in ur class to invite u.....
finally, i just walk away......
the second recess..... i walk into ur class and ask u want to have lunch anot.....
the result.... u have a cake waiting for u.....
its okie.... i have my lunch with my frenz....
heartless for two recess time.....
after school...... u went home.....
i saw ur back..... just want to hold u in my arm.....
aiks.... u said that "its better v remain our friendship"
and actually i just want to be with u..... [chu a heyo]
forgive me that i just cant get u out of my head.....

Comments

Popular Posts