"Mamak Day"

yesterday was me and my frenz de "Mamak Day"
actually me and li voon planned to get on my frenz car to go to uma....
but my frenz car broke down.... so me and li voon have no choice and have to walk to uma....
when v reach there, oledi 0655am..... got a little bit of late... but nvm... my frenz all arrived....
hahaha.... really a nice breakfast.....
later v "bungkus".... v "bungkus" 8 maggie mee goreng and 6 variety "roti canai".....
when v put in our bag.... my frenz take another ppl's order.....
hahahaha..... really bad rite???
v get back to school bout 0755.... late dy..... nvm.....
v meet our schools decipline teacher....
do u know wat excuse that v use to cheat that teacher???
v said that v went for li voon house last night..... really funny....
but the "Mamak Day" haven finished.....
after the 7th period.... nick woke up from his nap.....
suddenly he said :"afengz, i'm very hungry. i want to [bungkus] a [roti canai] at uma"
then i reply :"nick, how u going to uma??"
nick :"i drive to uma.... what u want to eat/drink?"
me:"then, i want Sirap Mandum."
nick:"okie"
then nick really went out.... man, gosh.................
then my phone rang..... its nick....
nick:"ask others wat they want?"
then v order [3teh o' limau ais, 2limau ais, 1Sirap Mandum and 2neslo ais.]
25 minutes later..... nick back....
gosh he really "bungkus" and my English Teacher saw it......
damn..... the following book-keep periods..... v all "yam cha"
yesterday really "Mamak Day"
hahaha.... do u jeolus, my frenz???

Comments

Unknown said…
haha..
dare not to type this in my blog..
sked other ppl port to teacher xD
=ah.kEnt= said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
=ah.kEnt= said…
haha...
nice memory 4 me...
1st time late to skul with reason i go mamak...
if let my mom know...
will kena bunuh...
hav a nice day...
Leo said…
next time i want try to join u guys XD

Popular Posts