A repetition of feeling - Don't Know Where To Start and Feeling Sluggish To Start My Work.

Raining here it goes... Just 5 minutes before i start stroking my keyboard for this blog post, the sky decided to pour heavily. If i turn on my sad song playlist, it could be a well reflective scene accompanying; however this is not the case as i am playing cheerful MandoPoP right now.

I believe most of us had this kind of feeling before i.e. Don't Know Where to Start regardless whether it is in relation to next milestone in life or work. This feeling is no stranger to myself, i can still remember vividly how desperate i was during my 1st year L.L.B. examination, where i was feeling so lost and hopeless one day before a paper. I have tried numerous methods to calm myself down back then i.e. hypnotized myself, praying to the Guan Gong, etc... Yet my troubled mind wasn't settle down, and this dreadful feeling goes on until midnight of that day, where i was reaching the limit of my physical soberness, i decided to just let it goes. Don't get me wrong, i am not giving up on myself but only assured myself if i have done what i can and only myself is the person i can rely on, there's nothing to be worried. Whatever obstacle come, i just to have to handle it one at a time. With that, magically i had the soundness sleep on that night ever during those few months. 

Life-cycle, where i have interpreted it as life has a cycle where similar feeling will move in circular motion, impacting and/or fit into your daily life in an unprecedented scene.  The present circumstance is exactly similar to what i have felt before, where i am suppose to finish with one work task and one assignment within two weeks prior to present day, however i have only finished 45% of it. Unsurprisingly, i am now caught with my current situation to finish my long "overdue" task that contributed by my own procrastination. I have given myself continuous leeway  or rather self-hypnotize over and over that i can get it down by tomorrow and tomorrow. Well, this is akin to most of the bedtime stories read up to kids before their sleep, the ending is that i never get it done by tomorrow. Deep rooting in my mind, i knew it was fucked up but i know it is not too late to get it all done by end of this week. 

So, to sum it up, i gave myself another leeway to only start doing it tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I am not saying i am proud of my myself but i questioned myself, is there any harm for such a approach? The answer is, yes and no, and to recap what i have learnt throughout the years; it is all about your mind. If you have set your mind towards the direction you wished to advance to, nothing can be a fatal hurdle that comes into your way. Mind, is beyond your imagination and living dimension.

Please endure the don't know what # of  day of Malaysia's Movement Control Order. Remember, don't agitate your wife if you are married, otherwise they will ang ang ang throughout this period. Literally like ang, ang, ang.

Comments

Popular Posts