passed...

its been a week...
my cut are getting minor i think...
and my flesh are exposed to the air...
germs and bacterias are occupied my body's cut...
reality always cruel to a human being... especially for an injured one...
aiks... failed to be a LAND LORD.... succeed as a friend???
last time society for the 1st semester... so, members wish u all the best... pls...
score well in your exam..... if not ditch a hole and bury u all and without a tombstone...
[my classmate too... kakakakaka]....
my life kinda fulfilled currently... many activities waiting me...
congratz to ahlun... for succeed as a LAND LORD.... [i think u noe wat i meant to...]
went to kepong yamcha just now... so tired... damn hunger for sleep...
but too much to think in this midnight... just too much...
curiosity occupied my brain space...
but, i ask myself what use if i know??? and changes brought forward???
thats just life...
enjoy your life dude... dont spoil it... life is short....
[dragged out from the battle ground.... dead and gone...]

Comments

Shirly said…
paru-paru bocor loh...
hahahahaha~
紫色天空 said…
your castle wont run away
not like mine
so u still got chance
xD

Popular Posts