this week

argh... its a busy for week for me...
alots of things are waited to be done...
and yet, not done til the end of the week...
but it was a memorable week...
many good things happened yet moody things...
i feel awful sometimes, because i really faced somethings that make me unhappy...
i tried to be cheer but my heart didnt allowed me to...
so, frenz... pls forgive me for being moody... i din mean to...
and thanks for you all caring... i felt warm...
hope that good things will come along in coming days....
had a gathering yesterday, as usual, steambot for dinner...
thx denji for beinng driver...
v had a great stomp performance yesterday... but i got mistake... anyway, a good show...thanks my group members for pushing effort on it...
but sorry to my class that i cant attend yesterday choir competition... you guys already did a good job... standing ovation... but i still manage to take a pic with them...
and created a record yesterday, a numbers of 34 people went to canteen for lunch yesterday...
ended with a smile face everyone who attended... that us 6A3

Comments

Popular Posts