lately....

lately.... i dont have mood to study....
lately.... i keep on searching excuses for my own lazy....
lately.... i like to "zhi bi" ,side at the edge....
lately.... i found that i'm really "boo sh!t"
lately.... i dislike to go back home.....
lately.... treat "exam" like nothing....
lately.... really suffer....
lately.... i juz keep thinking about u....
lately.... i juz wanna hold u in my arms...
lately.... i hear a songz called "you are my angle".....
lately.... i hope that u can really be my angle....
lately.... really think that wanna get lost from this world....
but, think of u.... i found the reason to stay back....
really like u.... val.....
can u be my angle??

Comments

MaggieMTMT said…
hello, it's angEL not angLE lar...
one is the fairy from heaven and the other is related to mathematics lar... =.=

Popular Posts